Thursday 16 June 2011

Cream Cheese + Brownie = Nom Nom Nom

 hi y'all i made some oo ber yummy brownie this afternoon for my jiu jitsu coach who brought me back some jelly bells back from LA, YUM I know. But there was a twist I added Cream cheese to my most fabulous brownie rercipe which is from Trish at Takapuna Ski club. here is the most fab chocolate recipe ever and has been sent all overe the world, my friend in ebgland even has it.

Trish's Chocolate Brownie:

Important Stuff:

1/2 c flour
1/2 c cocoa
1 c sugar
125g butter
3/4tsp baking powder
1 1/2 vanilla
1 egg
optional 1 block of milk or white chocolate broken


Making the Food
pre-heat oven to 160c
Melt the butter in a pot and add all of the ingredients except chocolate into butter and cook in a smallish square pan for 20-30 min or until a fork come out clean . cover in icing sugar or your choice of icing.





For my Cream Cheese Brownie i just added 2-3 tablespoons of cream cheese and half mixed/swirled it and i had to bake for a little over 30 minurted but looked soooo good i coulndt resist and lert me tell you it was well worth it.



Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment